Small Ornament

Small Ornament

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pricing and other fun stuff coming up

I've been asked about pricing, so decided to include that here. I am also going to be selling the ornaments and plaques at the All Souls Arts and Crafts Fair. But for now, the large clay ornaments are $20.00, small ornaments are $12.00 and the plaques are $30.00.  The ornaments towards the bottom of the blog are on the tree I'm exhibiting at the Philbrook Festival of Trees, so they aren't for sale on their own.

Other places I am exhibiting the clay ornaments and plaques in the near future are at Art 4 Art Gallery at Tulsa Girls Art School (2202 E Admiral Blvd - across from Ziegler's), and at a Holiday Open House Dec 4 from 1pm-5pm. Please let me know if you are interested in going to any of these and I can give you further details.

No comments:

Post a Comment